Banana Bread. Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread.
In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. You can cook Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 4 of Ripe Bananas.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 2 of Tblsp Unsalted Butter.
- You need 2 C of Flour.
- It’s 3/4 C of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
For this classic Banana Bread recipe, store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the Banana Bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. No buttermilk on hand for this Banana Bread recipe? In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter, grease, or spray a loaf pan..
- Combine bananas, eggs, and butter together in either a large mixing bowl, or full size food processor..
- Add flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda to banana mixture. Combine thoroughly..
- Allow to rest for a moment. Scrape the sides. If you like you can stir in 3/4 C coarsely chopped nuts..
- Scrape batter into prepped loaf pan. Gently drop pan to the table, or counter multiple times to dislodge bubbles..
- Place on the center rack in your preheated oven for about one hour..
- Remove banana bread from oven. Butter top of bread..
- While still hot flip loaf pan over on a serving plate. Butter the bottom of bread as well..
- Allow to cool, or serve warm..
In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. In large bowl, beat sugar and butter with spoon until light and fluffy. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. Fold banana mixture into flour mixture until just combined.